CCTV will help to secure your property and protect those in your care.
ESI install, upgrade and maintain CCTV for private homes, for businesses large and small and for the public sector.
You can look at the images from your CCTV camera from any internet connected computer, smart phone or i-Pad.
Our CCTV systems:
- Will protect your home, business and property
- Give you remote control and access via the internet
- Can be remotely monitored by our preferred monitoring station EMCS
- Will record up to four weeks of footage
- Feature high resolution, discrete cameras
- High Definition IP cameras as an option
- Feature the latest technology including video analytics
- Allow businesses to monitor staff and customer activity and safety
- Temporary solutions available for unmanned site security
Actual stills from the ESI 5Mpixel Camera range
A clearer view for positive ID
This is an example of the way that camera technology is developing. Although the 5MP is still cutting edge they are genuinely available.
Arrange a visit with Rob and he will show you the difference in image quality across a range of cameras. He will work with you to find the best solution for your needs and budget.
Monitored CCTV systems can be switched on and off as required. Our monitoring teams will:
- Issue audible warnings to would be intruders
- Alert key holders of suspicious activity
More information on Remotely Monitored CCTV
We have over twenty years of experience and work hard to give you the best system design, install and maintenance possible. Here’s what some of our customers have to say:
You guys really do deliver – Fantastic!
Mr F. | monitored CCTV | Mere | Knutsford | Cheshire
Thanks for a great job done! I’m very pleased with all hidden cable work.
Mrs Jemma M | Stockport | Cheshire
Please use the enquiry form on the right or call us on 01663 719520 to discuss how CCTV could make your property more secure and give you greater peace of mind. Areas covered.