Electronic Security Installations Ltd has a range of electronic fire alarms to protect people and premises. All our installations comply with BS5839 part 1 or part 6.
Your system is tailored to your organisation’s needs. We carry out a full site survey to identify the best solution for you. The system is then designed to suit your facilities today and in the future: allowing for expansion or changes to the alarm.
Fire Alarms need to be serviced twice a year. We offer fire alarm maintenance to comply with BS5839 part 1 (2002).
Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
- Systems for all premises from doctors surgeries to schools and hospitals
- Rapidly detect and warn of fire
- Numerous detectors can be fitted on each zone
- Different types of detector to suit your application – heat sensors, smoke sensors
- Fire alarm can be connected to emergency lighting
- We can add new panels onto your existing system as you grow
- 24/7 Remote monitoring available – when triggered the alarm will alert keyholders and the emergency services
Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- State of the art, highly intelligent fire alarms
- Delivers text read out of exact location e.g. smoke detector 17 managers office
- Ideal for large buildings where a detector on a conventional zone may take some time to find
Addressable systems are commonly installed in: Hotels and Hospitals, large factories, warehousing, schools, nursing homes, complex offices and multifunctional buildings.
As well as giving an exact point of trigger various other options are available including:
- Sounders on the same circuit
- Cause & effect programming
- Intelligent control of other equipment
- Phased evacuation
Confused? Not sure what you need? Not sure what your obligations are? Try our FAQ section here, or call us on 01663 719520 to arrange for a free, no obligation quote.
ESI can supply and service your fire extinguishers. Call us on 01663 719520 to arrange for a free, no obligation quote or click here to find out more.
ESI offer a fire training course for your staff so that you can be assured that they know what to do in the event of a fire.
The course lasts two hours and is run at your premises. Unlike some other providers we charge per course, not per person. If you are a smaller business why not club together with neighbouring businesses and “share” a course? We can take up to 10 people on each course and charge £295+vat.
Click her to find out more..